Returns Policy (including Sale items)
Please note we are unable to accept returns for the following items unless found faulty:
- Dyed/Customised Items including swatches (we advise you try for size prior to agreeing to dye).
- Made to order products (i.e. items made in your own material, items jewelled to your specification).
- Shoe Accessories such as innersoles and foot care products – unless unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Any items purchased beyond 30 days after delivery.
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- You won’t be able to return any items that you have stained or marked.
To Return an item
Log on to your ACCOUNT, select your order and click return or refund option. If you did not create an account, use this link to request a refund or exchange GUEST REFUND link. Once approved, you will receive a return label with the return address (Also available below), attach it to the package, pay for the postage and post it back. Package the shoes carefully in their original box and secure outer wrapper where possible, and send them back.
We will email you to let you know that your return has been processed within 3 working days of receiving it through the post.
- Ensure you enclose the dispatch note in the parcel you are returning.
- You will be responsible for the return delivery costs.
- The refund for the goods returned will be in the form of the original payment.
- We will issue a refund excluding the original delivery charge, or exchange the item for a different size/colour if requested.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable unless if the product is faulty or an error on our part. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. For UK Mainland purchases, we will refund £4.99 for refund or exchange reason “Trying sizes” to cover cost of postage.
- If you are shipping an item over £100.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or warehouse it was shipped from. Items bought on Posh Heels can only be returned to Posh Heels using the links above.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You will not be able to return any items that you have stained or marked.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If you need any further help, contact our Customer Services Team on WhatsApp Chat Only (07496368063) for faster response or email at email@example.com, you can also check our FAQ’s for answers to most frequently asked questions.
Northern Ireland & International Orders
We do not currently offer international exchanges , REFUND ONLY. Please note that items delivered outside of UK are subject to customs taxes and exercise duty payable by the customer before receiving the goods. These differ from country to country so familiarise with your countries regulations before purchasing.
If the goods purchased were sale items, we will exchange or refund in vouchers or store credit only. Sale items are not eligible for cash refunds.