ESME and SAGE – Perfect Bridal
How to find your shoe size and fitting
1. With a measuring tape measure the width of the foot in millimetres around the widest part.
2. If one foot is wider than the other use the widest width measurement.
3. Find your shoe size in the left-hand column of the chart below, to find your width fitting according to your measurement.
Measuring Heel Height
Shoe height is measured in Centimetre’s (cm), by placing the heel on a flat surface and measuring to the top of the heel.
Returns Policy (including Sale items)
ExclusionsPlease note we are unable to accept returns for the following items unless found faulty:
- Dyed/Customised Items including swatches (we advise you try for size prior to agreeing to dye).
- Made to order products (i.e. items made in your own material, items jewelled to your specification).
- Shoe Accessories such as innersoles and foot care products – unless unopened, unused and in original packaging.
- Any items purchased beyond 30 days after delivery.
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- You won’t be able to return any items that you have stained or marked.